How Constant Therapy Works
The name “Constant Therapy” means that you can keep therapy going constantly. This is great news for people with brain injury or speech or cognitive disorders, because ongoing, consistent effort is important for healing the brain.
For many people, more time on therapy means better results. Some people may need months to recover, while others may need years. So it is important that you have access to the exercises your brain needs on a regular basis. With Constant Therapy, you can do therapy exercises as much as you wish, even outside of your clinician’s office.
It’s never too late to rehabilitate your brain. Learn more about how the brain heals.
With Constant Therapy, you can take charge of your recovery and can go at your own pace.
Gives 24/7 access to clinically proven exercises
- Constant Therapy is a mobile app, so you can have therapy anytime, anywhere
- You can use Constant Therapy with your clinician and on your own, so treatment doesn’t have to end when you’re discharged
- Each brain exercise in Constant Therapy is clinically proven
Tracks your progress
- The app tracks your progress to help you clearly see where you are improving or where you might need extra effort
- Constant Therapy provides an easy-to-understand score that can be followed on your dashboard
- If you use Constant Therapy with your clinician, he/she can review your work on their own clinician dashboard. They can refine your therapy program according to your needs
Adapts to your ability
- Constant Therapy exercises are smart and adapt to you. They will get harder or easier based on your improvement, keeping you challenged
- The NeuroPerformance Engine™ is the technology that helps Constant Therapy adapt to your needs, using artificial intelligence (AI) to optimize exercises just for you