Amplify your efforts with Constant Therapy for cognitive and speech therapy
Maximize your patients’ cognitive and speech therapy potential. Expand your clinical purview. Reduce administration load.
The Constant Therapy app is breaking boundaries in how you plan, implement, and analyze brain rehabilitation for individuals with stroke, aphasia or brain injury. For clinicians working in speech-language pathology, it eliminates the need for paper-based exercises, standardizes and automates patient reporting, and allows you to send patients home with peace of mind, knowing that they are engaged in clinically-proven cognitive and speech therapy.
With Constant Therapy as part of your cognitive or speech therapy treatment plan, patients have the independence to do more therapy on their own time, between appointments and even after they’ve been discharged.
Constant Therapy patients showed significant improvements in speech, language and cognitive skills.
- In a trial, patients with access to Constant Therapy did 4X more therapy, resulting in significant improvement. See the study.
Mobile library of evidence-based cognitive and speech therapy exercises with real-time feedback
- One of the most comprehensive databases of therapeutic exercises and treatment algorithms in the world, and grows every day with the experience of 100,000+ users
- Features exercises across 80+ clinical categories, and produces a new exercise every 3.5 seconds, as the app constantly iterates new versions based on individual users’ needs
- Adapts to patients’ strengths and weaknesses and give real-time feedback they can understand
Automated documentation and therapy performance analytics
- Constant Therapy’s NeuroPerformance Engine™ is a self-learning, revolutionary artificial intelligence (AI) technology that constantly monitors and analyzes patient performance, to optimize and individualize their exercises.
- View patient performance analytics from by logging in to the Constant Therapy provider portal, to help you make informed decisions and fine-tune your cognitive and speech therapy plan.
- Automated reporting and documentation reduce a significant burden on clinicians in speech-language pathology or occupational therapy, creating process efficiencies, consistencies, and cost savings
Easy implementation in conjunction with your treatment, and after patients are discharged
- Patients can use Constant Therapy in your practice and at home.
- Multiple clinicians can easily support a single patient via the Constant Therapy provider portal, whether speech-language pathologists (SLP), occupational therapists (OT), or special educators.
- Easily add new patients to your roster and view all your patients’ performance from the portal.
“Helping patients with speech therapy is my passion. I love the reports and analytics I get from Constant Therapy; it saves me 30 to 45 minutes in paperwork per patient visit.”
Bob D., CCC-SLP, MA