“Constant Therapy also provides GREAT personal support. They even email to check in and see how things are going and how they can help. I highly recommend it!”
Michelle, mother of a child with a learning disability
Questions that customers and clinicians who have already signed up might ask about Constant Therapy
Q: Can I download Constant Therapy on a laptop or desktop computer?
A: Constant Therapy is best suited for a touchscreen interface. Therefore, it is currently available only for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. This includes the iPad, iPhone, and all Android phones and tablets.
Q: Can I change the exercises that are automatically assigned to me?
A: Yes. You have two options for changing your activity plan. You can change it through Advanced Mode on your tablet or call our live support line (1-888-233-1399), and we can update the activity plan for you. Don’t forget to change back to Simple Mode before doing any exercises—otherwise your exercises will not be tracked.
Here’s how to change an exercise in Advanced Mode:
- Open the Constant Therapy app and click “settings” (top right) > “Advanced Mode”
- Once in Advanced mode, your Activity plan is under “homework” in the right-hand column. You can delete activities by clicking the minus sign (-)
- All of our available exercises are in the left-hand column nested under the categories. To add an exercise, click the arrow sign (>) and it will add the homework column
- Once finished, return to Simple Mode by clicking Settings > Simple Mode. Your exercises will not be tracked in Advanced Mode so it is critical to switch back to Simple Mode to complete your exercises
Q: What do I do if I see an error message when I open the Constant Therapy app?
A: We are frequently adding new features to Constant Therapy, so be sure to update your app version when you are prompted. Updating to the newest version may fix your error messages. Follow the steps below. If that still does not fix the error, call our live support line (1-888-233-1399).
To update using an iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the app store on your home screen and tap Updates (bottom right)
- Find the Constant Therapy app
- Click UPDATE. You may need to log in with your Apple ID during this process
To update your Android operating system:
- Tap on the “Play Store” icon
- Tap on the 3 horizontal lines next to the words “Google Play” in the white rectangle
- Tap on “My apps & games”
- Locate the Constant Therapy app
- Tap “Update” on the right
- Your app will now update, and when it is complete you can tap “Open” to begin working on your exercises again
Q: Can I log in from different devices with the same account (e.g., Android, Kindle, or iOS)?
A: Yes. You can download the Constant Therapy app on any of those devices and log in with the same credentials. There is no need to cancel your account to change devices. Since the app requires a touchscreen interface, it is not available on desktop computers or laptops (including Microsoft Surface).
Q: How can I pay for my subscription?
A: There are a few ways to pay for a subscription.
- On any browser, go to www.thelearningcorp.com/constant-therapy/get-started.
Select a payment option. If you have signed up already and started a free trial, use those same credentials. If you have not signed up, click “Sign Up” and create a login. Follow the steps from there to select your subscription type and enter your credit card information
- From the app in an iOS device: If you have started a free trial, you can subscribe within the app. On the home page, click “Activate” (top right corner) and follow the instructions to pay through your iTunes account. You’ll need your Apple ID to complete the purchase
- From the app in a Kindle or Android device: If you have started a free trial, click “Subscribe” and it will open the Subscribe page in the Constant Therapy website. Follow the steps from there to select your subscription type and enter your credit card information
Q: How do I reset my password?
A: To reset your password, click the link below, then follow the directions given:
https://constanttherapy.com/forgot-password. If you would like live assistance, call our live support line (1-888-233-1399).
Q: How do I view my progress report?
A: This report can be accessed from inside the app or from any web browser.
- To access the report from a web browser, go to www.thelearningcorp.com/constant-therapy/ and click “My Account.” Once logged in using your Constant Therapy account login information, your report will show on the screen.
- To access the report from inside the app, open the Constant Therapy app and click “Settings” (top right), then click “Advanced Mode.” Along the bottom of the screen, you will see three tabs: Summary, Tasks, and Reports. Summary gives a high-level view of your progress. Tasks shows your current homework plan. Reports go into detail about your progress in each exercise. You have the option to change the date range and email this report.
- Reports can also be accessed via the email that is sent to you each time you complete an exercise.